vs City

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6758
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Lindelhoof :))

Sterling :))
Fucking hell your stream is slow
Fucking hell you're so special
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6495
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
It’s odd that the pundits gave us so little chance of winning, given that it’s a derby, and underdog wins are Ole’s speciality, especially after a poor run of results when his job is on the line. I would have put this match at 33% Utd, 33% bore draw, 33% City.
That's bullshit bman. You would have sided with the pundits so why are you so surprised.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

That's a fucking brilliant 2-0 win away against the form team in the Prem who were unbeaten in 21

4 wins for Ole against Pep
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8645
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

The pattern of this match is actually just like the 0-0 draw against City. But a couple of moments went our way this time. A couple of goals makes all the difference.

I’m glad for Shaw, he’s had a good season, the goal is nice. If Rash is out for a while, we’ll struggle even more for goals.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8645
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
It’s odd that the pundits gave us so little chance of winning, given that it’s a derby, and underdog wins are Ole’s speciality, especially after a poor run of results when his job is on the line. I would have put this match at 33% Utd, 33% bore draw, 33% City.
That's bullshit bman. You would have sided with the pundits so why are you so surprised.
Rubbish. This is exactly the sort of thing we’ve gotten used to under Ole. Struggle for results week in week out, but then pull out an underdog win. It’s the defining feature of Ole’s time in charge.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6758
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
It’s odd that the pundits gave us so little chance of winning, given that it’s a derby, and underdog wins are Ole’s speciality, especially after a poor run of results when his job is on the line. I would have put this match at 33% Utd, 33% bore draw, 33% City.
That's bullshit bman. You would have sided with the pundits so why are you so surprised.
Rubbish. This is exactly the sort of thing we’ve gotten used to under Ole. Struggle for results week in week out, but then pull out an underdog win. It’s the defining feature of Ole’s time in charge.
He's a specialist at going against form. Both ways though
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

I'm interested in United again tbf cos in the last two games we've seen more than glimpses of the kind of aggressive attacking football we all want United to play

I wonder if they're practicing for next season
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6758
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
I'm interested in United again tbf cos in the last two games we've seen more than glimpses of the kind of aggressive attacking football we all want United to play

I wonder if they're practicing for next season
No lie... Shaw's goal was the first time i've shouted when we've scored for as long as i can remember
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6127
Joined: 7 years ago

3 months ago

Cracking win, cracking performance
, but im partly pissed off because it shows again that this team has a mentality problem. Up for the big games, but not the lesser ones
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26420
Joined: 8 years ago

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
I'm interested in United again tbf cos in the last two games we've seen more than glimpses of the kind of aggressive attacking football we all want United to play

I wonder if they're practicing for next season
No lie... Shaw's goal was the first time i've shouted when we've scored for as long as i can remember
Shaw did too cos it meant he got his pie bonus
Post Reply