Legend

6 months ago

Sid wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
I'm interested in United again tbf cos in the last two games we've seen more than glimpses of the kind of aggressive attacking football we all want United to play

I wonder if they're practicing for next season
No lie... Shaw's goal was the first time i've shouted when we've scored for as long as i can remember
Shaw did too cos it meant he got his pie bonus
:))

now i have this image of Ole calling Shaw into his office tomorrow and presenting him with a special pie. "Well done Luke, you've earned this... no don't eat it all at once... oh"
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Sid wrote:
6 months ago
I'm interested in United again tbf cos in the last two games we've seen more than glimpses of the kind of aggressive attacking football we all want United to play

I wonder if they're practicing for next season
No lie... Shaw's goal was the first time i've shouted when we've scored for as long as i can remember
Shaw did too cos it meant he got his pie bonus
:))

now i have this image of Ole calling Shaw into his office tomorrow and presenting him with a special pie. "Well done Luke, you've earned this... no don't eat it all at once... oh"
He'd dive into it head first and eat his way out
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Really not sure what to make of this game.
Did City just not turn up or were we so good that they couldn't play?
Good showings from Shaw and Henderson.
Was DDG really allowed to go to Spain on paternity leave with such an important game on, or has Henderson taken over as first choice goalkeeper?
If we can make City look so poor, what don't we turn it on against lesser teams?
Great result.
All very confusing...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
jason_uk
Star Man

6 months ago

swampash wrote:
6 months ago
Really not sure what to make of this game.
Did City just not turn up or were we so good that they couldn't play?
Good showings from Shaw and Henderson.
Was DDG really allowed to go to Spain on paternity leave with such an important game on, or has Henderson taken over as first choice goalkeeper?
If we can make City look so poor, what don't we turn it on against lesser teams?
Great result.
All very confusing...

Id say it was a case of having henderson in reserve they could afford to say to ddg, go on take a week, 2 weeks or whatever to be with the baby.

Had we been relying on lee grant, most likely they'd have given him a couple of days, missed palace, and asked him to be back for city.

Its easy to let someone take leave when you have a more than capable replacement.