vs Milan

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Have we been shit? I've been in bed since I had the covid jab, it's wiped me out
What were you expecting?

How did you get the jab already at your age?
I'm a key worker, so I got the jab. It was astrazenica and it seems to wipe out everybody out.
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 630
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
swampash wrote:
4 months ago
...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Don't worry, Ole will make some inspired changes and we'll suddenly look amazing

Oh..hang on

Don't hold your breath, yet another abject, lifeless performance.

We've had so many this season. When a team doesn't give us space, we have no plan b to break them down.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Just seen the Tottenham result - fucking hell, Jose really is finished. 2-0 and lost 3-2. CL looks unlikely now. And he spent 100m on 8 new players, on a squad that was arguably better than ours.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6824
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Have we been shit? I've been in bed since I had the covid jab, it's wiped me out
What were you expecting?

How did you get the jab already at your age?
I'm a key worker, so I got the jab. It was astrazenica and it seems to wipe out everybody out.
I know as many people who didn't have issues with it as did.

Just content yourself that you're not really ill and a reaction is what SHOULD happen
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6824
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
swampash wrote:
4 months ago
...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Don't worry, Ole will make some inspired changes and we'll suddenly look amazing

Oh..hang on

Don't hold your breath, yet another abject, lifeless performance.

We've had so many this season. When a team doesn't give us space, we have no plan b to break them down.
You surely didn't miss the sarcasm there?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Just seen the Tottenham result - fucking hell, Jose really is finished. 2-0 and lost 3-2. CL looks unlikely now. And he spent 100m on 8 new players, on a squad that was arguably better than ours.
Zagreb's manager is in prison and he still beat Jose :))
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 630
Joined: 7 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
swampash wrote:
4 months ago
...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Don't worry, Ole will make some inspired changes and we'll suddenly look amazing

Oh..hang on

Don't hold your breath, yet another abject, lifeless performance.

We've had so many this season. When a team doesn't give us space, we have no plan b to break them down.
You surely didn't miss the sarcasm there?
Oh I didn't miss it, just trying to convey how shite we have been.

I'm actually shocked ole is making the sub at 45 rather than persist with the same turgid shit for another 15 mins.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26581
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Have we been shit? I've been in bed since I had the covid jab, it's wiped me out
What were you expecting?

How did you get the jab already at your age?
I'm a key worker, so I got the jab. It was astrazenica and it seems to wipe out everybody out.
I know as many people who didn't have issues with it as did.

Just content yourself that you're not really ill and a reaction is what SHOULD happen
Yeah totally, it means you're immune system is working. Also really grateful to have got it at all.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6538
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Rashford is probably injured.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6538
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Haha. Goal
Post Reply