FuB
Legend

4 months ago

James... diving cunt. I really wish he'd fuck off
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

That fact that James first instinct is to dive rather than get past the player should have been enough scouting to avoid that signing.
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Unlike the last game we're not defending for our lives
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Winning in first gear here, against a decent team
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

McT clearly not trusting James to dribble with the ball so he does it himself down his wing
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

A professional 1-0 in a competition nobody can be arsed with. I'll take that. In previous seasons we'd have not got the job done.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Even if you think Pogba is overpriced, overrated, lazy, too much drama etc etc ... games like this one should make you look at our midfield and be terrified that he wants to leave,
urboystook1hellofabeating
First Teamer

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
Even if you think Pogba is overpriced, overrated, lazy, too much drama etc etc ... games like this one should make you look at our midfield and be terrified that he wants to leave,
:ymapplause:
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
Unfortunately I now have to agree. Can't have mct and fred playing every game.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

4 months ago

bman2 wrote:
4 months ago
I agree. Not because he's ever going to be at the level of consistency we'd need to win a title, but if he goes, we won't spend on quality. And I'm utterly bemused as to why VDB isn't given more game time to show what he can do. I can only think its a 'fuck you' from Ole to the Board, if he never wanted him.