vs Milan

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Anybody excited about this? Milan are decent. We might struggle.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Europa is like the FA Cup, just seems endless, and not that worth winning. So I won’t care that much unless we make it to the latter stages. What stage are we at now??

CL is great, because it really matters, maybe even more than winning the league.

And I like the Caribao Cup, or whatever it’s called this week, because the timing of it is so good. It gets to the business end quickly, and doesn’t compete too much with the League. I care a lot more about the League Cup than the FA Cup, and I think big clubs care more. They’ll use younger players at first, but if they’re getting somewhere, they’ll fully compete because it doesn’t get in the way of PL/CL.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

But it’s always interesting to watch us play a decent team like Milan.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

4 months ago

I'd like to win a trophy, but I can't pretend to be massively arsed.

I remember our game against them in the CL, 06/07. Kaka and Ronaldinho. That felt like the advent of our last great side, I was so pumped for that game. And I was at the game a few years later where we handed them their arse at OT, with Becks picking up the Green and Gold scarf at the end of the game. Happy days.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

I’ll be watching but I too can’t work up any real enthusiasm for the EL. Pointless competition for CL rejects.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Are Milan good these days? I know they’re missing some key players!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

4 months ago

Isn't Dalot only on loan.... strange that hes allowed to play against his parent club.
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
4 months ago
Isn't Dalot only on loan.... strange that hes allowed to play against his parent club.
not sure if he's on loan or not but i think the not being allowed to play against your parent club is an FA or PL thing
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

With Maguire drifting so far wide left that ball in behind to their CF is on
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Milan are good