Vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
This is on Ole. You can't start Maguire, Static and Pogba in the same team against a high press - and then make it worse by adding Fred and Hoof to the mix, both of who are just shit.

Ole ain't up to it. But the problems go deeper, as we know.

However, a proper coach would make a difference. These insipid, sloppy performances are happening every week now.
Last edited by JoelfuckingGlazer on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Fred really has been bad
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

I really respect Leicester as an organization in recent years. They really have their shut together, make some excellent good value signings. They’ve won the league recently, and are on track for a good top four finish. In recent years, Leicester and Poch’s Spurs have been the most impressive clubs for me, in terms of expenditure and results.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
I'm sure we'll put things right in the summer :^o
Yeah but how many of us are still going to be around for summer 2059?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

We’re getting to the point I can’t stand to look at Ole’s face. Never a good sign, I’m not sure exactly what he’s coaching them to do.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Jonny Evans has had an assured game. Most successful passes of anyone on the pitch. And we took the Brexit CB off their hands for 80 million.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Jose signed Fred, Matic and Hoof. Why the fuck are they still here. Why are we still consistently playing players that a has been signed. He wanted Maguire too. These are average players that aren't suited to the modern game aka a basic press.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
I really respect Leicester as an organization in recent years. They really have their shut together, make some excellent good value signings. They’ve won the league recently, and are on track for a good top four finish. In recent years, Leicester and Poch’s Spurs have been the most impressive clubs for me, in terms of expenditure and results.
Run very well as a club, much better than us, amd they have a better team than us now too. Thats not hyperbole, I think they're better.
fat maradona
Legend

3 months ago

Is anyone surprised at how dire we have been today? Sterile, docile, bile. Doesn't matter how much money the club throws into the transfer kitty, until we get the coaching sorted there isn't any point whatsoever in spending money on new players. I'd bet my arse that Ole and his coaching could make shit players out of the best of 'em.

Just look at what Rodgers has achieved at Leicester, their team can't have cost more than Pogba and Maguire combined.

But don't worry lads, Ole should be awarded a new contract soon enough.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Jose signed Fred, Matic and Hoof. Why the fuck are they still here. Why are we still consistently playing players that a has been signed. He wanted Maguire too. These are average players that aren't suited to the modern game aka a basic press.
It's not just Jose's dossers, it's Ed giving new deals to Jones, Mata, paying 4 keepers massive wages. Incompetence on this scale should be accountable. He should be out.