The result was never in doubt
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Class from Greenwood

The result was never in doubt
I'm glad Shaw didn't bother crossing it to Pogba though.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

Wtf is James doing with these needless fouls.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

11 points above Spurs in 5th, so we've all but got top 4. The Glazers will be happy.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

We’re lucky the stadiums are empty. We keep playing shitty but grind out results by having much better players than the opposition. But if Old Trafford was full, our players would shit themselves from the pressure.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
11 points above Spurs in 5th, so we've all but got top 4. The Glazers will be happy.
Absolutely. The lesson they will take from this: spend £30M in the summer, get top four, no worries. They’ll stick to that formula.
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Absolutely. The lesson they will take from this: spend £30M in the summer, get top four, no worries. They’ll stick to that formula.
Sadly, that’s probably true.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
We’re lucky the stadiums are empty. We keep playing shitty but grind out results by having much better players than the opposition. But if Old Trafford was full, our players would shit themselves from the pressure.
I'm not sure whether the lack of crowds at OT is a help or hindrance. The lack of quality in our performances, game after game, would attract frustration from the stands. But then our game is so lacking in intensity, im not sure they'd be able to get away with it in front of a crowd. Maybe it'd give us a bit more of a spark.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Fernandes had a go at Ole during the game. Basically gobbed off at him.

I'm speculating here but I reckon it was at the identity-less shitshow we saw first half. He's criticised Ole's tactics before, implying they're too conservative. He wants to attack more, assert our game on the opposition. I think he's as frustrated as we are at the lack of identity.

This seems to be one of the problems Jose is having at Spurs too. Players see Liverpool, City, Bayern, PSG playing aggressive assertive high pressing football and lifting all of the trophies, and they want to do the same. But these managers can't deliver.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Bruno wont put up with us being a shit show for long.