Vs Granada

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

I can see this being a slog cos we struggle to get up for games against teams we're expected to beat

But apparently Granada are a tidy outfit and can play a bit
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

I'd like to win this trophy, but the players don't look arsed about winning anything, so meh.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Looking at their league position, we should batter them. 36 points after 29 games, only one a third of their games... I don’t know anything about them other than that. We’re by far the biggest club left in the competition. It’s embarrassing really.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

I don't care about Europa. This trophy means nothing. Just play our bench and rest our first team for the Premier league.
It's covid season so the schedule is packed and then there's the Euros after this. The following year has the world cup. Its fucked up
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

He's put out his strongest line up. Jesus.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

bman2 wrote:
3 months ago
Looking at their league position, we should batter them. 36 points after 29 games, only one a third of their games... I don’t know anything about them other than that. We’re by far the biggest club left in the competition. It’s embarrassing really.
I saw a la Liga expert say they're physically strong, are likely to park the bus but can also play. They have a really good midfielder called Herrera whose on loan from City.

So the kind of team we struggle against. But apparently they have loads of injuries so if we batter em I wouldn't be surprised.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
I don't care about Europa. This trophy means nothing. Just play our bench and rest our first team for the Premier league.
It's covid season so the schedule is packed and then there's the Euros after this. The following year has the world cup. Its fucked up
What part of the Premier league do you want Ole to focus on? Top four is virtually guaranteed now so have you put the bubbly on ice for a rip-roaring second place?

We should at least try to win something but, as Ash says, they don't really seem to give enough of a fuck
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Rashford is always playing injured. He's clearly injured now, limped off in the last game, yet still he plays. It's a disgrace. They should force him to sit out.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Rashford is always playing injured. He's clearly injured now, limped off in the last game, yet still he plays. It's a disgrace. They should force him to sit out.
Yet more shit management
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Yet more shit management
It is. Ole always says Rashford said he's fine. But he's obviously not, so they need to act responsibly and give him a rest to recover. But instead they're basically exploiting him, and it will fuck his career.