Sid wrote:
3 months ago
That first touch from Rashford is special
He'll never be a...
Top philosopher
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

There's no bite in our play, it's reactive in every situation which is why we're giving away fouls

And if we end up winning it will just confirm to the players that they can be half arsed and still win
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
That first touch from Rashford is special
He'll never be a...
Top philosopher
:D
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
I don't care about Europa. This trophy means nothing. Just play our bench and rest our first team for the Premier league.
It's covid season so the schedule is packed and then there's the Euros after this. The following year has the world cup. Its fucked up
What part of the Premier league do you want Ole to focus on? Top four is virtually guaranteed now so have you put the bubbly on ice for a rip-roaring second place?

We should at least try to win something but, as Ash says, they don't really seem to give enough of a fuck
Well we've lost the league but we must focus on improving our league position and get second. Second place in league is more important than risking injury against granada.
What improvement will this be? We are in second place.
Improvement over last year. Our position right now doesn't mean much. I think it's bman who gives Jose credit for finishing second in one of the seasons with us. Its still shit but we must look at the end of the season results.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
I don't care about Europa. This trophy means nothing. Just play our bench and rest our first team for the Premier league.
It's covid season so the schedule is packed and then there's the Euros after this. The following year has the world cup. Its fucked up
What part of the Premier league do you want Ole to focus on? Top four is virtually guaranteed now so have you put the bubbly on ice for a rip-roaring second place?

We should at least try to win something but, as Ash says, they don't really seem to give enough of a fuck
Well we've lost the league but we must focus on improving our league position and get second. Second place in league is more important than risking injury against granada.
Improvement over last year. Our position right now doesn't mean much. I think it's bman who gives Jose credit for finishing second in one of the seasons with us. Its still shit but we must look at the end of the season results.
Only losers give a flying fuck who came second or who came third or fourth.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
FuB wrote:
3 months ago

Only losers give a flying fuck who came second or who came third or fourth.
What do bots give a fuck about?
jason_uk
Star Man

3 months ago

I don't get the attitude, ah its only the europa league who cares.

We have top 4 locked in, barring a massive fuck up, and have nothing else left to play for.

Why would you not want to win a cup? It can help breed a winning mentality, especially when the current squad keep stumbling, and have been nearly men the past few seasons.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
3 months ago

We have top 4 locked in, barring a massive fuck up, and have nothing else left to play for.

Why would you not want to win a cup? It can help breed a winning mentality, especially when the current squad keep stumbling, and have been nearly men the past few seasons.
Because no one cares about titles except the big trophies. Jose won the Europa Cup. Didn't help his case. Gaal won the fa Cup, fired next day.
We've won those trophies, it didn't breed anything.

Sure it'll be nice if we win but it won't account for anything eventually. We're no where near winning the meaningful trophies.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

jason_uk wrote:
3 months ago

Precisely my point of view but fuck me this game is duller than dozer's comebacks