1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
This is a dirty match,
Did you watch the Spurs Amazon documentary?

Jose's tactics these days amount to "be a cunt". It's working, they've lost 9 times
Jose is the right man to lead by example there
Absolutely. The problem he has today is that he's been overshadowed by a bigger cunt, that of prince Philip. Hard to out cunt a proud racist coloniser.
I think you're underestimating Jose's desire and ability to outcunt the best of cunts
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

fuck me, we offer no threat on the right hand side of the pitch.

Oh, and Fred scores?! Almost as rare as a Lindelhoof mistake
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Great goal. That's cos Jose parked the bus second half and gave us the ball.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

If Fred scores against you the players on the pitch should get fined and the manager sacked
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Harsh as fuck that
Mct shouldn't be waving his hand high. He knew son was there. That was a foul but why didn't the useless donkeys refereeing the game give a foul for Rashford. That was in a dangerous position
Yeah, he knew Son was there and did what any player would do to hold them off. What he didn't know was that Son's face was there so it's not a foul if none of the other assaults from spurs aren't
Sure, it was accidental, but he got his face. It wasn't a yellow card offence but accidental offenses are still fouls.
If he'd held him off without slapping his face a foul wouldn't have been given.
Other than Spurs supporters, I think you're about the only person in the world who thinks that was a foul. I realise it's unlike you to have the contrary opinion and all that but you knock yourself out
That's your ego mate. You have a problem with people having a different opinion to your own. The issue is you think you're superior to everyone else.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago

Mct shouldn't be waving his hand high. He knew son was there. That was a foul but why didn't the useless donkeys refereeing the game give a foul for Rashford. That was in a dangerous position
Yeah, he knew Son was there and did what any player would do to hold them off. What he didn't know was that Son's face was there so it's not a foul if none of the other assaults from spurs aren't
Sure, it was accidental, but he got his face. It wasn't a yellow card offence but accidental offenses are still fouls.
Other than Spurs supporters, I think you're about the only person in the world who thinks that was a foul. I realise it's unlike you to have the contrary opinion and all that but you knock yourself out
That's your ego mate. You have a problem with people having a different opinion to your own. The issue is you think you're superior to everyone else.
Not just butt hurt but fucking hilarious. You carry on mate.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
dozer wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago

Not just butt hurt but fucking hilarious. You carry on mate.
I'm butt hurt because you're a pain in the ass. That's your programming.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

1 month ago

Pogba you fucking cunt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Fuck Pog, should be 2-1

When Jose parks the bus Spurs are there for the taking. He's not playing to their strengths at all which are in attack with Kane and Son.
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

Rashford hasn't offered a great deal today