Vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

I think we're getting better. We've improved over the season even though we were top of the table earlier. We're now playing well even without Bruno saving us.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
I think we're getting better. We've improved over the season even though we were top of the table earlier. We're now playing well even without Bruno saving us.
That was utter shit though, dozer. Save for that last goal, we looked like we couldn't handle Burnley and they were looking more dangerous. The jammy second goal knocked the wind out of their sails
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
dozer wrote:
3 months ago
That was utter shit though, dozer. Save for that last goal, we looked like we couldn't handle Burnley and they were looking more dangerous. The jammy second goal knocked the wind out of their sails
Come on. Burnley deserved to lose.
I don't know why Wan Bissaka was marking tarkowski. He bullied bisakka way and got the header with momentum. Maguire should have done better too.

When it came to our goals they were all team goals with great skill and team work. And we're scoring a good number of goals this season.
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

Cavani is a joy to watch. One of the greatest out there. Now that's high iq shit right there
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

FuB wrote:
3 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
Jammy as fuck, we don't deserve that
I think this ESL shite might be affecting em. I mean we're usually shite against teams like this. But this is especially shit. My Sky stream is like a funeral n all since that announcement. Nev and the main commentator sound depressed. Nev isn't even saying that much which is weird.
Maybe. And the players will have had wind of this for a while, so maybe that also explains why they've not exactly been busting a gut for either the top 4 or Europa League. Or maybe we're just a bit shit
I doubt any of the players knew anything. You wouldn't be able to keep things under wraps with half of those social media whores in the know
They will. They'll be asking questions all the time cos all of the competitions United, City etc are trying to win are set to ban them. The players are also set to be banned from the upcoming euros. So there'll be a lot of convos going on behind the scenes between players, clubs and agents, as well as a lot of panic I'd imagine. Tbf our players probably knew before today's announcement that United have officially signed up to the ESL cos it threatens their futures.

I wonder if the players support the new league. They've all been quiet so far. If there's more money in the pot they'll probably support the switch cos their wages will increase.
kunal4622
First Teamer

3 months ago

dozer wrote:
3 months ago
Cavani is a joy to watch. One of the greatest out there. Now that's high iq shit right there
Since RVP, we havent had proper NO 9 ... True No 9 I remeber is Ruud and at some extent Berba .. we havent had this type of players since then.