sheesh
Legend

2 months ago

Looks like the game will be called off
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

Confirmed, game postponed.

Thats how you make a fucking statement!!
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
2 months ago
Talk that the game might have to be cancelled.... can you imagine?! What a statement that would be!!
Apparently they smashed some broadcast cameras but no damage to Old Trafford.

As gutting as it would be to not watch United, destroying the TV cameras = no product. It disrupts the biggest game of the season and potentially City winning the league. This is truly hitting em where it hurts! United, Sky, sponsors, the lot. And puts massive pressure on the Glazers to fuck off!
Aye, I can think of no stronger signal. They'll have to assess whether there's been any sort of covid safety bubble breach too. The coaches haven't left the Lowry yet. If it does go ahead, it won't be starting at 4.30
This feels potentially game changing cos fans are bullish as fuck and prepared to break the law which is what's necessary. It just is. We tried doing everything by the book in 2010 and it fell flat on its arse. I'm not saying there's no place for peaceful protest, there absolutely is. But there also needs to be an element which is bullish and prepared to go one further. I suspect Nev knows this too. He seems to hint at it often.

But also cos I think the Glazers will be wanting out now they can't franchise United / european football and build a ESL. And it's not going to happen any time soon.

So this feels more hopeful than the previous two anti Glazer movements
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
2 months ago
Confirmed, game postponed.

Thats how you make a fucking statement!!
FUCK YES

Anybody bleeting about this needs to wise their bap. So why of your night's TV programme been ruined. This is bigger than one game.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

Aye this could be pivotal. A real tipping point. Fair fucks to everyone who took part, and fair fucks to the security team who let em into OT, cos thats what did it.

I agree Sid, you can't win fights like this by playing nicely. These cunts need running out of town.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Brilliant news, it’s gone global too!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

And don't underestimate what this might do in terms of spooking sponsors. Cos that's where it needs to bite. These parasites need to see a very compelling case for just cashing their chips in.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

The big difference between this and past protests is the fact no one has a ticket to the game. No one is losing their afternoon out that they paid for so there's no chance of protesters feeling any guilt whatsoever. For once we can thank this pandemic for something.

I do hope the media don't try to spin the fans breaking in to the ground in such a way as to paint the protest as criminal.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
2 months ago
And don't underestimate what this might do in terms of spooking sponsors. Cos that's where it needs to bite. These parasites need to see a very compelling case for just cashing their chips in.
I think it'll take more than getting one game called off to force things so i hope they do some more of this now they've set the precedent.
Rant's official artificial intelligence