vs Villa

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

In case you haven't seen, the #notapennymore sponsor boycott has cost United 200m. The Hut Group were about to sign a 200m shirt sponsor deal but pulled the plug cos they think fans aren't going to buy their shite. Massive win.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... s-campaign
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 months ago

Stronger team that I’d imagined!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
In case you haven't seen, the #notapennymore sponsor boycott has cost United 200m. The Hut Group were about to sign a 200m shirt sponsor deal but pulled the plug cos they think fans aren't going to buy their shite. Massive win.

Are you sure it was the campaign that broke the deal? Its possible that they couldn't agree on one.
FuB
Legend

2 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
Stronger team that I’d imagined!
Ole wants to get 3 of our needed points against the 'easiest' opposition I guess
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

Are you sure it was the campaign that broke the deal? Its possible that they couldn't agree on one.
The fact it says the company are concerned fans won't buy their products would suggest yes

I would imagine current sponsors will be concerned too. A chunk of the money they handed over to the club is to access millions of United fans. If some of those aren't buying, they'll want a refund.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Excellent play from Lindelhoof, 1-0 Villa
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

2 months ago

Fred, Tominay and Lindelof all conspiring to show how shit they are in the space of 10 seconds, leading to their goal
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Lindelof might as well have not been there
dozer
Legend

2 months ago

Rashford has terrible intelligence but great skill which gets him out of jail.
We need competition for his place.
Sid
Legend

2 months ago

Said it before, I'll say it again, there's still too much Jose in this team

It's evident today, the 4 in the middle of the pitch, Fred, McT, Hoof and Maguire were either signed by Jose or wanted by him. All tall thick cunts except for Fred whose just shite.