EUROPA FINAL YOU CUNTS (Villareal)

Forum for match day threads
kunal4622
First Teamer
Posts: 155
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
It’s the same old story really. We can be very impressive when we’re the underdogs, playing on the counter. But when we dominate possession like today, we’re usually shit.
Players like Rashford are not good enough the break the teams down.. he can be only used when we are couter attacking... he has always failed in games like these, Why not put VDB in midfield and Pogba on left after 60 mins ... Mason was doing great job on right ... OLE didnt make sub becasue he wasnt confident enough to win the game and he made sub for penalties only, thatas hell of a negative thinking when you have come to win the final as favourites
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8731
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

Has Ole ever made a tactical change during a match? And I don’t even mean a tactical change that worked, just a change of any kind??
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2733
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
2 months ago
De Gea might as well get a deck chair… silly cunt.
:))
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6534
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Dozer, still claiming that Ole has done better than Jose and Gaal?
Of course. Not even close.
Europa means nothing. Especially when we dropped out of the champions league to get in there.
FA cup too.

You might say in games 5,10 and 35 of every season Gaal and Jose got more points but I'd say look at the whole season.

If we were 4th to 6th and won the Europa I'd probably be Ole out.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8731
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Dozer, still claiming that Ole has done better than Jose and Gaal?
Of course. Not even close.
Europa means nothing. Especially when we dropped out of the champions league to get in there.
FA cup too.

You might say in games 5,10 and 35 of every season Gaal and Jose got more points but I'd say look at the whole season.

If we were 4th to 6th and won the Europa I'd probably be Ole out.
You know that 82 is a bigger number than 74, right?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6534
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

The strict enforcement on the rule on keepers not going off the line has crippled them for penalties.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6534
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Dozer, still claiming that Ole has done better than Jose and Gaal?
Of course. Not even close.
Europa means nothing. Especially when we dropped out of the champions league to get in there.
FA cup too.

You might say in games 5,10 and 35 of every season Gaal and Jose got more points but I'd say look at the whole season.

If we were 4th to 6th and won the Europa I'd probably be Ole out.
You know that 82 is a bigger number than 74, right?
Yes.
Is 2 bigger than 3?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6534
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

Bman you look purely on numbers then 20th place should win the title. Bigger than 1
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 623
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

So frustrated, tonight was a perfect opportunity for this utd squad to get the monkey of their back regarding finals and winning something.

Losing tonight will keep that lingering doubt hovering around this squad.

Also, football is all about confidence, and going into next season having won tonight would have helped the team morale and belief, whereas the end result will likely be the complete opposite.
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 623
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

dozer wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
dozer wrote:
2 months ago
bman2 wrote:
2 months ago
Dozer, still claiming that Ole has done better than Jose and Gaal?
Of course. Not even close.
Europa means nothing. Especially when we dropped out of the champions league to get in there.
FA cup too.

You might say in games 5,10 and 35 of every season Gaal and Jose got more points but I'd say look at the whole season.

If we were 4th to 6th and won the Europa I'd probably be Ole out.
You know that 82 is a bigger number than 74, right?
Yes.
Is 2 bigger than 3?
Technically not really.
Post Reply