Vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Legend

Sancho will need time, he’s still a kid and has made a massive move. But it does make me question is mentality. An Mbappe or Haaland would grab the opportunity by the neck but Sancho has done fuck all in 3 appearances now. He even sounds a bit nervous in his interviews.

We’ve been dog shite. The worst thing that could have happened is that we spanked Leeds and that gave the team and Ole a false sense of arrogance.
bman2
Legend

This is like our second CL final against Barca. We can’t get near them. Total embarrassment.

We’ll probably still win, we’ve spent hundreds of millions on forwards. But title challenge? CL challenge? Don’t make me laugh. We’re shit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Good move, good shot. First bit of quality.
fat maradona
Legend

I love being a United fan. One game will give me ridiculous hope and then the next 5 I’m shouting and swearing at the cunts for being Sunday league
FuB
Site Admin

Not able to watch this one. Sounds like I've dodged a bullet
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

The only positive there is that we're not losing, because we fucking should be. Shambles of a performance.

The second half will be a demonstration of whether Ole affect that game at HT. I don't think he can.
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago Not able to watch this one. Sounds like I've dodged a bullet
First half was a humiliation. Wolves ought to have a couple of goals. All one way traffic.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Another half where Ronaldo would have spent 45 minutes walking about with his hands on his hips with nothing to do
fat maradona
Legend

Don’t you worry, Ole knows what he’s doing. We’ll have Matic, Martial and Lingard on to win us the game. Sancho will join de Beek on the bench for the rest of the season.
Last edited by fat maradona 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Its mental. Neves is apparently available for 25m, Saul is available on loan. Its really, really not hard to improve this midfield. But you just know that the suits are in there saying 'let's wait for Rice'.

The last 2 games have shown why the best we'll get this season is 4th.