Vs Wolves

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

How much is the hobbit actually paid?
fat maradona
Legend

you're right, it was a foul but Neves staying on his feet too long went against him. We were lucky as fuck today and I feel sorry for Wolves and Lage. Only cause I want Ole fucked off mind.
sheesh
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Looking at the replays, Pogba did foul Neves before the goal. Off the ground, foot right on Neves’ shin, spins his shin pad around. I’ve seen reds given for that.
Yeah, I have to agree. The player delayed going down, which probably worked against him.
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago How good was Varane today? He’s so smooth.
Yeah, no fuss, just class. Great addition.
bman2
Legend

I can’t understand why we wouldn’t go in for Neves. I’m not saying he’s a world beater, but he’s obviously a good midfielder who can play the more defensive role we need someone to play, providing good passes to the players ahead of him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
brianofnazarethffs wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Greenwood is the future
He is the NOW. Sancho was shite and Mason starts ahead of him all day long.
incredible that the club were adamant fixing RW was more important than fixing DM. I'm hoping Sancho comes good for his own sake otherwise he'll end up another Depay. At least Cavani spared him the additional pressure of wearing the legendary no.7 shirt. He's still a young kid, he needs a Fergie type not an Ole to nurture his career at United,
And how the club thought CF was more important than midfield.

The signings are still clearly being done with an eye on marketability. Sancho and Ronaldo are commercially profitable signings. Neves, or a player of his ilk, just doesn't bring in the clicks & sponsors.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anybody else notice the lack of intensity too? Ole has his faults but he has shown exceptional man management at times. But today, fucking hell, flat as fuck. It was similar last season, only it looks worse now because opposition teams are more rested and the crowds give them a boost.
fat maradona
Legend

There are a handful of players who drag the team along for intensity. Bruno is one, shaw sometimes the other. Both have been poor past two games. Where is the captain? At least Ronnie will scream and shout at players to perform better.
fat maradona
Legend

I see Ronnie managing Ole, not the other way around.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Hobbit out.
Please.
ASAP.
What position will we finish this year Swamps?