Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

I didn’t expect Ronnie to start either, tbh, so they make a big fuss when ho comes on as a sub.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

FIFA have said Brazilians can play, so get ready for Fred to bring us back to reality during Ron's appearance
FuB
Site Admin

Not able to watch this due to family commitments. I'm only sad about that because it means missing Ron's (probable) first game. Not too arsed about the game itself although it might have been nice to see Ron play before he inevitably realises how shit Ole's tactics are.

At least i get to miss Fred... I wish you all the very best on that front and hope you all get to miss him too.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

It feels like Christmas today! 😂 Normally when I'm excited we always fuck up, I'm a thousand times more excited than normal, so fuck knows what will happen. We’ll probably lose to Newcastle 😂😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

will Donny ever start a game? will it take all our other midfielders being injured or dead to get him that opportunity?
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I think Ole will start with this:

Greenwood
Sancho — Bruno — Lingard
Matic — Pogba

Then put Ronnie on for lingard with Greenwood going wide.
Yup, Pogba out of position, Sancho out of position...two no-hopers in Lingard and Matic...and then :ymparty: Ronnie to the rescue.
Classic no idea hobbit bollox...
Pogba is a midfielder. He's playing in midfield which is his position.
He's not a left midfielder or a no 10. He can play there but regardless of his recent assists he's not a very good wide player or no 10.
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago will Donny ever start a game? will it take all our other midfielders being injured or dead to get him that opportunity?
Did you watch that interview with Donny and Rio? He still has no idea which position he'll play at the club but he seemed happy enough to stay. Everton were interested but after Donny spoke to Ole he was happy to stay at the club. Couldn't believe my ears.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

No Fred fuck yeah. Matic is the next worst thing, but if there's a game to play him in its against these duffers. Saint-Maximan will tear him a new one.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

"A walking work of art" shit the fuck up Jesus christ
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I think Ole will start with this:

Greenwood
Sancho — Bruno — Lingard
Matic — Pogba

Then put Ronnie on for lingard with Greenwood going wide.
Yup, Pogba out of position, Sancho out of position...two no-hopers in Lingard and Matic...and then :ymparty: Ronnie to the rescue.
Classic no idea hobbit bollox...
Pogba is a midfielder. He's playing in midfield which is his position.
He's not a left midfielder or a no 10. He can play there but regardless of his recent assists he's not a very good wide player or no 10.
In the same thread you've told us how Ronaldo played on the left for Juve yet the fact that Pogba played on the left of midfield for them seems not to count when you want to discredit someone else's point of view.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence