Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

One of the directors has died and they're clapping him. Fuck him?
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I think Ole will start with this:

Greenwood
Sancho — Bruno — Lingard
Matic — Pogba

Then put Ronnie on for lingard with Greenwood going wide.
Yup, Pogba out of position, Sancho out of position...two no-hopers in Lingard and Matic...and then :ymparty: Ronnie to the rescue.
Classic no idea hobbit bollox...
Pogba is a midfielder. He's playing in midfield which is his position.
He's not a left midfielder or a no 10. He can play there but regardless of his recent assists he's not a very good wide player or no 10.
In the same thread you've told us how Ronaldo played on the left for Juve yet the fact that Pogba played on the left of midfield for them seems not to count when you want to discredit someone else's point of view.
Ronaldo played on the left but he also plays well anywhere in attack. Pogba played left central midfield, not left midfield and he's not a very good wide player. Regardless he should be expected to play well in central midfield, don't you think? Is he not a midfielder?
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I think Ole will start with this:

Greenwood
Sancho — Bruno — Lingard
Matic — Pogba

Then put Ronnie on for lingard with Greenwood going wide.
Yup, Pogba out of position, Sancho out of position...two no-hopers in Lingard and Matic...and then :ymparty: Ronnie to the rescue.
He's not a left midfielder or a no 10. He can play there but regardless of his recent assists he's not a very good wide player or no 10.
In the same thread you've told us how Ronaldo played on the left for Juve yet the fact that Pogba played on the left of midfield for them seems not to count when you want to discredit someone else's point of view.
Ronaldo played on the left but he also plays well anywhere in attack. Pogba played left central midfield, not left midfield and he's not a very good wide player. Regardless he should be expected to play well in central midfield, don't you think? Is he not a midfielder?
left central midfield... nice
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

Yes. He didn't play wide left like Giggs.
Do you think Pogba is being played out of position in Central midfield? Don't answer. As usual the forum bot has no opinion apart from needlessly picking an argument.
dozer
Legend

Sancho has started well. Looks sharp.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sancho clearly buzzing with Ron's arrival, you can see he loved laying that off to Ron
FuB
Site Admin

Yes. He didn't play wide left like Giggs.
Do you think Pogba is being played out of position in Central midfield? Don't answer. As usual the forum bot has no opinion apart from needlessly picking an argument.
i haven't stated anything to the contrary and no, i don't think he's being played "out of position"... I don't think he's best utilised where he's playing but that's not the point i was making about your persistent attempts to pick an argument with bman. Or, to be fair, anyone who bothers to engage with you...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

Hope Bruno keeps it real instead of trying too hard to impress the new popular kid in school
dozer
Legend

i haven't stated anything to the contrary and no, i don't think he's being played "out of position"... I don't think he's best utilised where he's playing but that's not the point i was making about your persistent attempts to pick an argument with bman. Or, to be fair, anyone who bothers to engage with you...
I was replying to Swamps not bman. I was hardly being unpleasant.
And I just offered my opinion that Pogba should be expected to play well in midfield. I don't know why you persistently bother trying to argue with me. It's not like you have any opinions. It's just needless trolling.
dozer
Legend

At least to me, while watching the game on TV the referee's white jersey seems to clash with the Newcastle white jersey. Players don't seem to be complaining though.