Vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

"Joel Glazer's gonna die" ringing round Old Trafford. Shit the Ronaldo signing didn't work!
sheesh
Legend

Looks like we're going to go down the route of accepting a leaky defence as a trade-off of being great in attack.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Beautiful goal agaon
fat maradona
Legend

Hopefully Lingz has regained his confidence and fair play to him.
dozer
Legend

Lingard should play ahead of Martial and Rashford. If fact eventually, maybe even Sancho. Why not? He's got great movement, can pass and shoot. Sancho needs time though. Some aspects of his gameplay were encouraging.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The sheer top heavy quality in attack won us that. Our defence is shite. Its gonna be a rollercoaster season.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago The sheer top heavy quality in attack won us that. Our defence is shite. Its gonna be a rollercoaster season.
I can see why we need 2 ball winning midfielders. Matic was left alone a lot because everyone was attacking, even the full backs. He doesn't have enough pace to adapt. Even a quicker player would have struggled.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

We could have saved 73m and just gone with Lingard.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago The attacking options are a joke, I don't think there's ever been a club with such a strike force: legends, future legends, GOATs, youth etc
Agreed! Ridiculous strength!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago The sheer top heavy quality in attack won us that. Our defence is shite. Its gonna be a rollercoaster season.
I don't think its the defence, I think its entirely down to those 2 midfield roles in front.