vs Young Boys

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

5:45pm kick off for this

Will Ron play? If so it looks like he's playing every league & CL game this season which I'm not too sure about
fat maradona
Legend

nah, I can't see Ole starting him. We'll have to give Cavani some games too.

I'd say we will thrash 'em but the normal arbitrary performances we've come to expect from this United team means it could end up any which way.
bman2
Legend

Well they ought to be weak opposition, but you also don’t want to change too many players because you want to bank those 3 points and start the campaign well. So I think Ole will start with a strong line up and hope to sub some of the bigger players in the second half.

We’ve also always looked shit when Ole tries rotating. Playing Cavani instead of Ronnie is sensible, but otherwise I think we’ll start with more or less our first 11.
dozer
Legend

Imo we should play both. Ronnie on the left, Cavani in the centre. Greenwood right. See how they work.
If they work well, drop Sancho and play this trio as first choice.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Ronnie will play. No doubt in my mind. If we wrap up qualification early, we'll rest him for the later games.
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Imo we should play both. Ronnie on the left, Cavani in the centre. Greenwood right. See how they work.
If they work well, drop Sancho and play this trio as first choice.
I’m inclined to agree with you dozer.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

I'd quite like to see Sancho play in his actual position.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Cavani hasn't travelled so Ron will start
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago Cavani hasn't travelled so Ron will start
yeh, some mystery muscle strain. might it have been caused by having the no7 shirt forced off him?
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Cavani hasn't travelled so Ron will start
yeh, some mystery muscle strain. might it have been caused by having the no7 shirt forced off him?
easily done with these modern shirts. maybe the teamviewer logo did him a mischief
NQAT's official artificial intelligence