vs West Ham

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago Bruno has been shit lately hasn’t he? With the options we have, I think someone else deserves a start.
Assist Tuesday, assist today.
And an excellent goal the other day.
An other midfielder was shite today.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago What is Matic going to do to win this game? Ole hasn’t got a fucking clue.

😂😂😂
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

Yeah but he’s flubbing so many passes. We might have finished the game more convincingly with someone tidier in there. Anyway, we rumble on.

We just have too much for most sides, so top 4 should be a sure thing.
bman2
Legend

I feel like the league has made a mess of refereeing and VAR. The decisions just seem like a coin flip these days.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Drop 2 quality CMs in there and we're just about right as a side. Still dont think Ole is good enough and Right back worries me too, but we're not a million miles away
dozer
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Drop 2 quality CMs in there and we're just about right as a side. Still dont think Ole is good enough and Right back worries me too, but we're not a million miles away
We need a right back.
Lingard is better than Sancho from what I've seen of Sancho so far.
bman2
Legend

The likes of Lingard, Sancho, and Beek would okay well together, because they know how to do the pass and move possession game.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Phil Jones has had a pop at a section of our fanbase:

He paints such a colourful picture.
Isn't that what Jones has been doing for the last 18 months while earning millions. The prick.
He's spot on though. He's injured. Club is paying him willingly. He works hard but he's always injured. I'm surprised it hasn't affected his mental health yet. Add in fans criticism. Whether he's earning thousands or millions isn't the point. Being unable to do their job in their prime years is going to be upsetting.