vs Villareal

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago When has donny played well in an advanced role. He plays well deep. He needs to play instead of one of Fred and mctominay.
Exactly
swampash
Legend

Get Martial and Fred off. Bruno and Rashford on, drop VdB into the 8 position.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Their confidence is shot to bits
dozer
Legend

Cavani is always injured.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Cavani is always injured.
I’m sure he’s annoyed that we asked him to stay and then bought Ronnie to sideline him. I wouldn’t rush myself back either.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It'll be nice to see us press in games like this rather than sit back soak up pressure. We haven't pressed since van Gaal in 2016 which was more than 5 years ago.
bman2
Legend

Doesn’t sound like I’ve missed much. TBF it’s unrealistic to expect Carrick to tear up the blueprint with just 24 hours in charge. Holding out for a draw wouldn’t be terrible.
bman2
Legend

We need a top class coaching set up that really trains players. McT has stagnated in the time since Jose promoted him as a midfield battler, which was one of the positive contributions Jose made to the squad. But he’s just drifting since then. Bissaka, Greenwood, even Rashford: the stuff they obviously need to work on, they don’t seem to have been working on at all for three seasons.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I've got a feeling we might nick this. If so Carrick wil get a 4 year deal.
bman2
Legend

I would have thought that playing Beek in central midfield would be a no-brainer after Watford. What is the fixation with Fred. I’m not convinced Fred is even PL quality, let alone United quality.