Vs Young Boys

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Site Admin

Sid wrote: 2 years ago You can't really see Rangnick's imprint on this performance
Yeah. Back to the sitting back and hoping for a quick break. It's so deeply ingrained
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Matic panicking at CB and looking like a cunt
fat maradona
Legend

AWB needs dropping, I don’t think he can recover from being Ole-fied.

I’d like to see Shoretire on for Diallo.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

This is where Rangnick could have put a few experienced players like Rashford on the bench so they can come on and look dangerous and push Young Boys back, and maybe score and turn the tide
fat maradona
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago You can't really see Rangnick's imprint on this performance
Yeah. Back to the sitting back and hoping for a quick break. It's so deeply ingrained
You can’t also train the sloppy passing out of them in a couple of games. That’s one of the biggest things we do badly, simple passes to keep the ball moving forward.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bailey and Matic have translated Rangnick's "get the ball forward as quickly as possible" tactic into aimless hoofs
Jason
Star Man

Wtf is that from awb? He was barely grazed, and is acting like he has took a forearm to the face!
Maybe the replay isn't doing him any favours!
fat maradona
Legend

Our left hand side has three yoot team players, all under 19. In a CL league. Who’d have thought that’d happen.
dozer
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Wtf is that from awb? He was barely grazed, and is acting like he has took a forearm to the face!
Maybe the replay isn't doing him any favours!
I wonder if they got his eye. I wonder if he wears lenses. Or is that Fred? But that shouldn't need a substitution.
Young boys should have scored a lot more this half.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Mengi looking good