Vs Young Boys

Forum for match day threads
fat maradona
Legend

And now he’s going to put Savage and Iqbal on. I don’t think I’ve seen so many reserve lads played in a senior game at once.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Their midfield is shitting on ours, we can't handle their harrassing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago And now he’s going to put Savage and Iqbal on. I don’t think I’ve seen so many reserve lads played in a senior game at once.
It's great innit. I reckon he's going to bring quite a few of them into the first team squad to put the shitters up the experienced pros. Too many of them are comfortable.
bman2
Legend

It seems like Ralf’s approached this as a useful fact-finding exercise. He’s taken the opportunity to get a proper look at all those players you never get a look at watching Ole’s games.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

The stewards falling over :))
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago And now he’s going to put Savage and Iqbal on. I don’t think I’ve seen so many reserve lads played in a senior game at once.
It's great innit. I reckon he's going to bring quite a few of them into the first team squad to put the shitters up the experienced pros. Too many of them are comfortable.
Well we’ve got quite a few young lads who could be top players in that U23 squad. Some of them deserve to be in the first team squad ahead of the highly paid dossers that had an easy life under their mate Ole.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It will be interesting to see what kind of football we're playing when the CL resumes next year
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Think that goes to show the levels of under 23s and an average CL team
sheesh
Legend

Nice moment when Charlie's dad got to introduce him onto the pitch.
Jason
Star Man

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
This is the thing, you just know under ole we'd have have mcfred, maguire and Bruno all in from the start.
If we were lucky vdb might have got a game.

Not a chance amad or elanga would have had a look in. Even in the dead rubbers(not that we had many) but ole always seemed to go with his tried and trusted.