Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

I don’t know what to expect. We’ve definitely got a much stronger squad, but their recent form is quite good. If Carrick is still running things, then I suppose he’ll try to keep it tight and defensive, then have a go in the last 30 minutes. It’s what we did against Villarreal and Chelsea.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I think we'll defend and play on the counter again. I wouldn't be surprised if we won.
bman2
Legend

I’ve just noticed that their away form is terrible. They’ve only scored three away goals in total so far. So that makes me more optimistic that we’re not going to fall even further behind before Rangnick properly takes over.
sheesh
Legend

dozer
Legend

Even Carrick won't start Donny.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I’ve just noticed that their away form is terrible. They’ve only scored three away goals in total so far. So that makes me more optimistic that we’re not going to fall even further behind before Rangnick properly takes over.
it's the hope that kills you
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Dalot and Telles start, that’s rare. I’m not sure Rashford has earned a start with his recent performances, not as much as Lingard or Greenwood.
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
bman2 wrote: 2 years ago I’ve just noticed that their away form is terrible. They’ve only scored three away goals in total so far. So that makes me more optimistic that we’re not going to fall even further behind before Rangnick properly takes over.
it's the hope that kills you
:((
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Wow, 90 seconds in and we nearly concede
sheesh
Legend

We've barely been in their half.