Vs Arsenal

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

Fair play to Carrick. 4 points out of 6 against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Who'd have thought it would be possible when we were getting battered by Watford?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Got through it, good win but we look so vulnerable
bman2
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Fair play to Carrick. 4 points out of 6 against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Who'd have thought it would be possible when we were getting battered by Watford?
Yeah, and the CL win too. We couldn’t have hoped for better actually.

Still, I can’t wait to see the back of this relentlessly unimaginative and inflexible 4-2-3-1 that we’ve been forced to watch for so long now.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Fair play to Carrick. 4 points out of 6 against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Yeah, and the CL win too. We couldn’t have hoped for better actually.

Still, I can’t wait to see the back of this relentlessly unimaginative and inflexible 4-2-3-1 that we’ve been forced to watch for so long now.
There's fuck all chance of much change before sunday
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago For me it’s a no brainer that Dalot and Telles should be our first choice fullbacks.
They were both good tonight.
dozer
Legend

Wow. Carrick has announced his departure from the club
FuB
Site Admin

dozer wrote: 2 years ago Wow. Carrick has announced his departure from the club
I did wonder why he was getting all the big hugs at the end
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Maybe Rangnick made clear he wants his own people in the key positions? Would have left Carrick facing a demotion. But it’s probably the right move for Carrick anyway. Ole basically threw him under the bus when he said he didn’t do the coaching. Carrick has been getting a lot of criticism ever since.
bman2
Legend

Dignified way for Carrick to leave really. Like Gaal, he is at least leaving a winner.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If it’s a case of showing loyalty to Ole, or more so, owning the fact that he’s been part of that management team that failed, then respect to him for doing this. Dignified and honourable approach to take.