vs Crystal Palace

Forum for match day threads
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rangnick's first game then. He's only had one or two training sessions with the squad so don't expect miracles. But it will be interesting to see if there are any slight changes.

Palace are a ballache team too. It will be an eye opener for Rangnick.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Yeah, I'm not expecting to see material improvements for at least a couple of months. But at least we've started now.
swampash
Legend

Personally I'd like to see a 343 with VdB in midfield for 90 minutes, McT into a back 3, and a front line of Sancho, Greenwood and Rashford/Ronaldo, but unlikely this soon to see major changes.
swampash
Legend

Sadly will miss the game today - anyone know of a stream that covers games on a catch up basis?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

No Beek. Disappointed with that.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Same team as Arsenal. I thought we'd see changes. He must want another look at them.
swampash
Legend

Hmmm. Not sure what to make of that. Disappointing but probably understandable at this stage?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Maybe he was the one who picked the side against arsenal...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

His influence won’t happen overnight but at least some of these cunts will be playing for their futures!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
fat maradona
Legend

The first 8 mins and there’s certainly more purpose to the play than we normally see from this lot.