v West Ham

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

I would have taken the full backs off. They've gotten worse in the second half.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

We seem to be running into the passing lanes of West Ham more this game, which means we're winning the ball back more
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago Is the audio on anyone elses stream fucked? Some geezer talking over the game, sounds like the IT bloke trying to fix a computer :))
Yep, some guy was raving on about intel macs, and how many cores they have, 1.21 gigawatts
That's what I heard :)) :)) I thought why are the commentators on about macs
dozer
Legend

The difference between mctominay and Declan rice is so clear there. Mct reverts to his brain dead decision making and almost costs us a goal.

Form is temporary.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Listening to this on 5 live. They're saying it's been a shit 2nd half.
They do tend to moan unless the game ends up 4-3 tbf.

But if you want goals and drama, then this game has been boring. But from our point of view we've shown progress. We've exerted control, won the ball back well and really dominated West Ham who're a solid well coached team. The midfield has been dominant.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
sheesh wrote: 2 years ago Listening to this on 5 live. They're saying it's been a shit 2nd half.
They do tend to moan unless the game ends up 4-3 tbf.

But if you want goals and drama, then this game has been boring. But from our point of view we've shown progress. We've exerted control, won the ball back well and really dominated West Ham who're a solid well coached team. The midfield has been dominant.
Sounds like what Moyes would say in his season with us.
sheesh
Legend

Get in!!!!
dozer
Legend

Yesssssssss
dozer
Legend

Idk if cavani is offside
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Looks off to me