Shitbloke FC Vs Brighton

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

Well if Arnold is serious about doing things differently to Woodward, he needs to sack Hag and Murtaugh in the morning. Anything else is a joke.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Anybody else a bit upset at what the club has become? I am tbf. I've supported em since I was 6/7. That's about 30 years. I have a lot of memories, good times, it's helped me through a lot of shite - and look at em now, it's dead
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Invade the pitch, mass Glazers protest
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 1 year ago Anybody else a bit upset at what the club has become? I am tbf. I've supported em since I was 6/7. That's about 30 years. I have a lot of memories, good times, it's helped me through a lot of shite - and look at em now, it's dead
It's a disgrace Sid. Yeah, sad. But angry. I'm fucking angry. And this might be emotion, and I mean no disrespect whatsoever, but these fucking Glazers have done more damage to this football club than Munich. Not in terms of human life obviously, but in terms of killing what we are. We're done.
bman2
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Anybody else a bit upset at what the club has become? I am tbf. I've supported em since I was 6/7. That's about 30 years. I have a lot of memories, good times, it's helped me through a lot of shite - and look at em now, it's dead
It's a disgrace Sid. Yeah, sad. But angry. I'm fucking angry. And this might be emotion, and I mean no disrespect whatsoever, but these fucking Glazers have done more damage to this football club than Munich. Not in terms of human life obviously, but in terms of killing what we are. We're done.
This is bad enough for the survivors to envy the dead =))
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Hag looks broken already. The players look like beaten dogs.
dozer
Legend

Ole was sacked after a 4-1 defeat to Watford
swampash
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 1 year ago
Sid wrote: 1 year ago Are you seeing this defending, we're buying every obvious feint, every trick - it's absolutely shit

Keane and Nev said we're the easiest team to play against and it's true
Serious question. Would we take relegation if it forced the Glazers out?

I would. This is going to get worse. Ronaldo will go before the end of the month.
Me too. Said it several times. Relegation is the best medicine for this.
dozer
Legend

The only solution to fixing united's problems is by hiring me.
No one else has the balls to replace the goal keeper and 90% of the team. If there are no replacement signings play the youngsters.
I said ten hag has to do this to succeed. He didn't so shit.

Malacia is another van de Beek and lisandro martinez looks shit.

There will be player power if players outlast managers. Usually good players do but in out case shit players are out lasting managers. Ten hag didn't change shit.
dozer
Legend

And who signs a 5 ft 9 centre back? Madness.