kunal4622
First Teamer

5 years ago

Seriously
Wht a goal
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

5 years ago

Another fucking brilliant goal. 2 weeks ago we don’t make at least 2 of the passes that lead to that goal. A noticeable difference in playing style. This may seem a little ‘out there’, but I just wonder whether Van Gaal has largely taken a back seat and whether Giggs is running the show. The club clearly don’t want Mourinho. And they patently didn’t want to be forced into making a manager change again so soon, mid-season. Maybe the rationale behind not spending in January is because they’re planning to make the change in the summer and want to see how Giggs does, unofficially, before taking that plunge?

Or is that just bollocks?
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Rooney creates the space by running deep, then running ine behind, Mata with a perfect pass, Panic Buy with a beautiful first time cross

Sexual
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

Fucking price ref... Johnson is a wet fanny
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Is it me or is Rooney running faster in this game than the first 20 games of this season? That was quite a sprint for the disallowed goal
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
captainhormone wrote:Van gaal has fluked it

It's only Stoke

We were lucky

I can see it now
Why wait?

Let's get straight to it... this is ridiculous... a perfect illustration of how Van Gall has fucked up United... this score has fuck all to do with Van Gall... this, what we're seeing here, is exactly how we USED to play... it looks to me, like Van Gall has given up trying to fix what wasn't broken and has just let them do what they already knew... and it's working... might well even be that Giggs has gotten through to the stubborn fuck and told him to try it his way... who knows?

One thing I am sure of... we didn't need to go through any fuckin "process" over the last 18 months to learn how to play like this!
Bollocks alf... We haven't played that way since 2006

Ffs, can we stop with all this bullshit... We've played shit football for nye on ten years

Ffs... Let it go and let's move forwards instead of living in the fucking past
No Mate... you stop with the bullshit... this isn't the cavalier football that used to terrorise the league with all those great players of 10 years ago, and no one is saying it is... but you are being completely disingenuous if you're going to try and claim that this is in any way a step forward to how we played under Ferguson even in his last year... or if you want to somehow claim that this is what Van Gall was working towards with his 70%possession and 1 shot on target... you're the one who needs to let it go...
No... We were an absolute fucking diabolical mess under fergie... No investment, shite signings, a wank appointment in moyes to protect his legacy...

Then a cunt who had to rip it up and start again... He's not perfect but at least he's trying.

Alf, you've stopped blaming fergie recently.... Why?
What the fuck are you talking about?

I never stopped blaming Ferguson!

I blame that cunt all the time, and I'm forever taking shit off some here for doing it...

But let's not forget that the old cunt won in is final year... yeah, he left the club in a state, and yeah, Van Gall has been asked to fix it... and I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone here expects him to win the title... but there is absolutely no excuse for the rubbish football we've had to put up with, and the dreadful performances against poor opposition... especially when you consider the money he's spent... and even more... when you look at the way we're playing here tonight!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Another fucking brilliant goal. 2 weeks ago we don’t make at least 2 of the passes that lead to that goal. A noticeable difference in playing style. This may seem a little ‘out there’, but I just wonder whether Van Gaal has largely taken a back seat and whether Giggs is running the show. The club clearly don’t want Mourinho. And they patently didn’t want to be forced into making a manager change again so soon, mid-season. Maybe the rationale behind not spending in January is because they’re planning to make the change in the summer and want to see how Giggs does, unofficially, before taking that plunge?

Or is that just bollocks?
Bollocks I'd say. You want Gaal to be shit and Giggs to be good, but there's no proof that's the case

I don't see how this is different to the attacking football we played against Newcastle and Derby. Gaal turns the attack on and off depending on the opposition. We were conservative against Southampton and Liverpool because he shit it, but then he turned it on against Newcastle and Derby.
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Rooney can't stop scoring again.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
captainhormone
Star Man

5 years ago

Purposeful and positive passing

Mata as a number 10 will win us games
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
bman2 wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:If you'd have been around the last 12 months Cap you'll find that its me who has been accusing people of acting like Dippers.
that's kind of a Dipper thing to do though tbf
What? You mean when some were saying things like..."But we should be winning everything, its not the manager, its that cunt Rooney holding us back, he's the cancer in the team" Remember bman? :-?
Yeah, direct quote that is. ffs.