Racism in football

Non-United football chat
FuB
Site Admin

To be fair, Snoops, we both posted making a clear exception to things he posted and I'd hoped it was clear I was giving an opportunity for him to rethink how he was saying things.

I don't, however, subscribe to the idea he might not be 'properly racist'. It isn't fucking rocket science in this day and age to know what's crossing the line. Maybe this place is its own downfall in that people come here thinking you can just say whatever you like without consequences... but, even then, to suggest that making monkey noises at a black player isn't racist is so far removed from reality that, if you actually think that, you're more than just a part of the problem.

Anyway... as I said, he's not yet banned. He can have a go at posting an apology. The fact that we all know he won't even try is enough reason to let him crawl off to join whichever morons actually want to hear his toxic shit.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Snoopcousins
Legend

I used to get Pinter and Davel mixed up all the time - they’re posts were written very similar
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
FuB
Site Admin

Definitely not the same person but might as well be for all that they brought to this forum
swampash
Legend

...ban the twat. He's been on my ignore list for ages so I wouldn't need to read his shit, but the the rest of you unfortunately quote him in your posts, so I've been unable to avoid this latest crap.
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 6 years ago ...ban the twat. He's been on my ignore list for ages so I wouldn't need to read his shit, but the the rest of you unfortunately quote him in your posts, so I've been unable to avoid this latest crap.
He seems to have effectively banned himself by fucking off.
Lazarus
Legend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47819994

Danny Rose is bang on but for me players black and white need to walk off the pitch until this shit is resolved. There was a good discussion on Sky just now about the whole issue. A change is gonna come.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47819994

Danny Rose is bang on but for me players black and white need to walk off the pitch until this shit is resolved. There was a good discussion on Sky just now about the whole issue. A change is gonna come.
Yeah, it's great that he's said that. You might be right, a shift might be coming.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I remember the issue of players walking off after racist abuse years ago, I think after something happened at Barca, and general consensus at the time said it was out of order, the game had to go on. But now it seems things have changed. Good, it will force the clubs, the FA and the broadcasters to take racism seriously if the product is affected.
sheesh
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago

I remember the issue of players walking off after racist abuse years ago, I think after something happened at Barca, and general consensus at the time said it was out of order, the game had to go on. But now it seems things have changed. Good, it will force the clubs, the FA and the broadcasters to take racism seriously if the product is affected.
I'd consider points deductions for clubs/countries as well.
Lazarus
Legend

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X