Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
If we got around 150m for Pogba, then we could seriously improve the 11
I know the world's gone mad but how can a player who wasn't worth 90 mil when we bought him and didn't develop or improve himself, or us over the course of his contract, be worth 150 mil now.? Ok marketing plays a part but who is he appealing to? The Real fans don't seen to happy about signing him. Yes, i hope we can get as much as possible for him but I just want him gone.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26784
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
If we got around 150m for Pogba, then we could seriously improve the 11
I know the world's gone mad but how can a player who wasn't worth 90 mil when we bought him and didn't develop or improve himself, or us over the course of his contract, be worth 150 mil now.? Ok marketing plays a part but who is he appealing to? The Real fans don't seen to happy about signing him. Yes, i hope we can get as much as possible for him but I just want him gone.
Yeah tbf what world class shit has he done for us recently? We'd have to hype him to fuck and keep mentioning the world cup win
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26784
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
we should be spending massive cash whether he goes or not, if it’s another maguire situation ole needs to kick off
Is getting players that will work and make us better not more important? Or is it all about the price tag with you?
Price tag, and no lefty benders is Knobs priority. With the passion of Tim Sherwoody too.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6648
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

His modelling skills have improved. He's worth 150
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5214
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

dozer wrote:
1 year ago
His modelling skills have improved. He's worth 150
Do you really mean £150.00? How prices have dropped...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Look's like Juve are not interested in signing Pogba in the January window.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5214
Joined: 7 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Look's like Juve are not interested in signing Pogba in the January window.
Not even for 150 quid? He must really be shit then.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

swampash wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Look's like Juve are not interested in signing Pogba in the January window.
Not even for 150 quid? He must really be shit then.
:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 5241
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
we should be spending massive cash whether he goes or not, if it’s another maguire situation ole needs to kick off
Is getting players that will work and make us better not more important? Or is it all about the price tag with you?
the team needs massive spending, it shouldn't be dependent on players leaving like signing maguire was
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Pikey McScum
Legend
Posts: 1019
Joined: 8 years ago

1 year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50816540

I'm beginning to think Pogba doesn't want to play for us you know...... :|
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Post Reply