I won't be surprised if we start a slide down the table now
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend

6 months ago

dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Time to drop ddg for a good few games
What's he done wrong? He couldn't do anything about their two goals, the first was a foul on him and the 2nd he got fucked by Maguire and Tuanzebe.

Anyway, about time we lost and were brought back to reality. All this talk of us being title challengers was laughable but the euphoria was getting to the best of em..
dozer
Legend

6 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
6 months ago
dozer wrote:
6 months ago
Time to drop ddg for a good few games
What's he done wrong? He couldn't do anything about their two goals, the first was a foul on him and the 2nd he got fucked by Maguire and Tuanzebe.

Anyway, about time we lost and were brought back to reality. All this talk of us being title challengers was laughable but the euphoria was getting to the best of em..
That wasn't a foul. He did poorly for the first.
Second goal he doesn't clear the ball. Neither did the other defenders.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Our defence is shite but under Ole we've seen amateurish defending the like of which you don't see from professional footballers. They're too casual, too lazy. The buck stops at Ole.

How we can go from beating the CL finalists to losing to one of the worst Prem teams in history is on the manager. It says the quality is there - enough to beat Sheff - but they're not able to do it consistently.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

6 months ago

FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Utter shite.

Thats my worry. Weve been turning losing positions around for a while but you can't keep giving teams head starts. Arsenal will beat us at the weekend and then the wheels could come off.

We're still 3-4 players short.
Last edited by JoelfuckingGlazer on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Ole needs to drop Rashford and Martial for the next game - I don’t care who we’re playing either. All players have bad games but that was next level and they deserve dropping.

No doubt about it, this is on Ole tonight. Poor starting 11 and no motivation at all.

I want him to come out and nail some of these cunts. One step forward two back every time we look like progressing!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

6 months ago

Yep. He needs to get his bollocks out and slander that performance. And you're right. Rushford, Martial, Matic and AwB need dropping.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

6 months ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
6 months ago
Ole needs to drop Rashford and Martial for the next game - I don’t care who we’re playing either. All players have bad games but that was next level and they deserve dropping.

No doubt about it, this is on Ole tonight. Poor starting 11 and no motivation at all.

I want him to come out and nail some of these cunts. One step forward two back every time we look like progressing!
The biggest indictment of Ole tonight is that he couldn't get a reaction in the 2nd half. The first half was bad, but he had a chance to sort it at HT. He didn't. He should have made changes then.
bman2
Legend

6 months ago

Our performance wasn’t that different from games we win. The difference is that usually some of our very talented and expensive players manage to make something happen. We’re just not that good, less than the sum of our parts.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
6 months ago
FuB wrote:
6 months ago
Utter shite.

Thats my worry. Weve been turning losing positions around for a while but you can't keep giving teams head starts. Arsenal will beat us at the weekend and then the wheels could come off.

We're still 3-4 players short.
Yeah Ole has shown he really struggles to dig us out a hole, so it could go downhill fast from here