v. West Ham

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8733
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
What was Fergie thinking when he gave Moyes the job
I think that with this comeback especially, Moyes has proven that he’s a good manager. Maybe he would never have been the right choice for United. But the job was a poisoned chalice, with an aging team, no back room structure, and an inept novice taking over the club at the same time (Woodward). Moyes made mistakes, definitely, and maybe wasn’t ready for the step up to managing superstars, but as an organization United totally fucked up the post-Ferguson transition.

Respect to Moyes for recovering and getting his career back on track. Took guts.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6818
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

Shaw's corners have been bollocks this evening. Did they forget to give him his power pie?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1112
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

tbh, I'm more interested in the golf than this shower of shite
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1112
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Shaw's corners have been bollocks this evening. Did they forget to give him his power pie?
Have I missed James falling over this evening?
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8733
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Greenwood seems up for it.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6818
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago
Shaw's corners have been bollocks this evening. Did they forget to give him his power pie?
Have I missed James falling over this evening?
He's just been running around not being anywhere useful. Hard even for him to fall over in such circumstances
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26559
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

If we don't get a pen this is 0-0 all day long
fat maradona
Legend
Posts: 1112
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

FuB wrote:
4 months ago

Spaghetti allo scoglio
What seafood did you put into it? Vongole has to be one of my favourite dishes but getting decent fresh seafood in the UK is a challenge.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 8733
Joined: 8 years ago

4 months ago

Two counter-attacking teams usually gives you a game like this.

Makes you realize how far the club has come. We used to think Moyes wasn’t good enough to be a United manager...
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6818
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

4 months ago

fat maradona wrote:
4 months ago
FuB wrote:
4 months ago

Spaghetti allo scoglio
What seafood did you put into it? Vongole has to be one of my favourite dishes but getting decent fresh seafood in the UK is a challenge.
Prawns, mussels, bit of calamari
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Post Reply