Vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

We really do lack in quality. We're out of ideas, and we didn't have many to begin with.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Jammy as fuck, we don't deserve that
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Cavani is improving Greenwood as a striker
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
I think this ESL shite might be affecting em. I mean we're usually shite against teams like this. But this is especially shit. My Sky stream is like a funeral n all since that announcement. Nev and the main commentator sound depressed. Nev isn't even saying that much which is weird.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

Boom!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Class counter
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
I think this ESL shite might be affecting em. I mean we're usually shite against teams like this. But this is especially shit. My Sky stream is like a funeral n all since that announcement. Nev and the main commentator sound depressed. Nev isn't even saying that much which is weird.
Maybe. And the players will have had wind of this for a while, so maybe that also explains why they've not exactly been busting a gut for either the top 4 or Europa League. Or maybe we're just a bit shit
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Never in doubt
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
Sid wrote:
3 months ago
Edfuckingwoodward wrote:
3 months ago
Maybe. And the players will have had wind of this for a while, so maybe that also explains why they've not exactly been busting a gut for either the top 4 or Europa League. Or maybe we're just a bit shit
I doubt any of the players knew anything. You wouldn't be able to keep things under wraps with half of those social media whores in the know
Rant's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

Just to be clear. Maguire was beaten today but Lindelof isn't even worth discussing.