Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

ّI hope it’s not another Maguire situation, spending £80-90M on a £30M player.
Jason
Star Man

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago ّI hope it’s not another Maguire situation, spending £80-90M on a £30M player.
I've not really seen him play live at all, so can only hope he's not another dortmund flop.

People I talk to who watch bundisliga say he is great, so hopefully thats the case.

If he got friendly with Bellingham in his time at the club, hopefully we can utilise that in a year or 2 to get jude to old trafford as well!
swampash
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago Deal agreed for Sancho, apparently. £73m
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
swampash
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago ّI hope it’s not another Maguire situation, spending £80-90M on a £30M player.
I suspect it will be.
Bellingham would have been a better bet...cheaper and more like what we really need.
dozer
Legend

He doesn't even start ahead of Saka. How good can he be?
I really really hope I'm wrong.

The silver lining is he's probably not dumb like the other players. He can make the simple pass. But then so can Van De Beek.
bman2
Legend

He looks good in tight spaces, so hopefully he can help open up teams defending well. But he’ll need players to link up with to do that.
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago He doesn't even start ahead of Saka. How good can he be?

The silver lining is he's probably not dumb like the other players. He can make the simple pass. But then so can Van De Beek.
I’m not that bothered by him not playing for England. If you don’t play in the prem, Southgate probably barely knows you exist.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago He doesn't even start ahead of Saka. How good can he be?

I’m not that bothered by him not playing for England. If you don’t play in the prem, Southgate probably barely knows you exist.
Is that the same Southgate who's set to be England's best manager in the last few decades with a weaker team than his predecessors?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Sky reporting weve held talks with Varane. I thought he was using us to get a new deal out of Madrid, but possibly not.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Cos Saka is quality. He's been brilliant all season for a shite team, and he's class for England.

Does anybody else worry that Sancho's brilliant stats are partly cos he's playing with the best CF of a generation in Haaland?