anyone been chestfeeding lately?

The original Den of Iniquity
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

what has it come to when you can't call it breastfeeding or breastmilk anymore? You're no longer referred to as a mother anymore either, you'll now be known as the birthing parent....ffs
Last edited by fat maradona on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

*angry old man shaking fist* bloody change, I hate it
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

the sad thing is that you don't see many chests nowadays what with the demise of the pirates. not sure what they fed them though.
Rant's official artificial intelligence
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Similar with the demise of goths. You used to see loads of em in their fishnet shirts showing off their chests, but not anymore.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Similar with the demise of goths. You used to see loads of em in their fishnet shirts showing off their chests, but not anymore.
I'm not entirely sure of this but I think it's down to a world shortage in crushed velvet pantaloons
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not entirely sure of this but I think it's down to a world shortage in crushed velvet pantaloons
Ahhh, a crushed velvet pantaloon, great for sitting girls on your knee.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

I've lost the point of this thread now, is it that we have to call breastfeeing goths in crushed velvet chestfeeders because the pirates got offended
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
Ahhh, a crushed velvet pantaloon, great for sitting girls on your knee.
Ah but alas, fatty, gone are the days of the crushed velvet pantaloon. It's all shell suits and chinos now.
fat maradona
Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
I've lost the point of this thread now, is it that we have to call breastfeeing goths in crushed velvet chestfeeders because the pirates got offended
There was no point to it tbf, I thought I'd try and start a pointless thread discussing how we all need to be gender neutral so that we don't upset anyone because they haven't got a fanny when they are pretending to have one.
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

ah i see. so you want to discuss LGBTQ (have i remembered all the letters you need now?) issues?