Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Bill2
First Teamer

Further to the above, I work with children who have backgrounds similar to what I've described. Sends them haywire, its a trend and there is strong science behind it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

You shouldn't be working with children if you have those opinions

Is "haywire" an official medical diagnosis

What's wrong with coming from a big family? And Cape Verde?

Are you an American, Bill? Because you're dripping with bullshit western colonial arrogance and shite
Bill2
First Teamer

What opinions? That broken families create a higher percentage of broken children - its fact. I'm the only male in SEN in the school I work in. Most blokes I know work in the finance sector pushing paper.

Nothing's wrong with coming from a big family or any country in the world for that matter - I'm from a multinational background myself. I'm the last person to be racist, I've been to over 30 countries/islands - I love people from different cultures.

What I do object to is people having big families without being able to support they emotionally or financially until they become adults.

You're clearly entering an area where you have little expertise or knowledge.
dozer
Legend

Minus The Bear wrote:I feel that this has been missed by the usual transfer wankery but we still don't have Rojo's work permit sorted.

Kind of sums a lot of things up....
iirc it's the third party ownership issue w.r.t. the EPL rules that's the problem, not the work permit.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bill2 wrote:What opinions? That broken families create a higher percentage of broken children - its fact. I'm the only male in SEN in the school I work in. Most blokes I know work in the finance sector pushing paper.

Nothing's wrong with coming from a big family or any country in the world for that matter - I'm from a multinational background myself. I'm the last person to be racist, I've been to over 30 countries/islands - I love people from different cultures.

What I do object to is people having big families without being able to support they emotionally or financially until they become adults.

You're clearly entering an area where you have little expertise or knowledge.
Haha "How can I be racist, I've been abroad"

Hitler travelled a fair bit too you know

You're obviously shite at your job if you think people from certain countries, cultures, big families and poor backgrounds don't have a high "mental application" - whatever the fuck that means

Pseudo science, bolloxology, coming from a skewed western ideological bullshit colonial bag of shite point of view

You should consider "pushing paper" instead
dozer
Legend

Anything is called racist nowadays tbf, what race did Bill bring up in his frankly retarded post?
Bill2
First Teamer

Did you read properly any of what I've written? Or just decided to go in two footed regardless?

None of this has anything to do with race (that's the second time I've mentioned that), its to do with dysfunction leading to certain types of behavioural traits.
dozer
Legend

Bill2 wrote:Did you read properly any of what I've written? Or just decided to go in two footed regardless?

None of this has anything to do with race (that's the second time I've mentioned that), its to do with dysfunction leading to certain types of behavioural traits.
When did I say anything you wrote was racist you clown.
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Guys, enough of this shite - this thread is NOT the place for this argument, so take it to PMs (where the rest of us don't have to fucking look at it) or there will be consequences.

I don't want anyone to feel they're getting picked on but the change in topic is neither appropriate, nor relevant, to the thread as a whole.

I'm not kidding - enough. Move along
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Bill, you specifically point out countries where players are from because it's an issue for you

Cape Verde, Ivory Coast - do you have an issue with these countries? If not why mention em?

You're also strongly hinting at culture

So this coupled with your colonial western arrogance, and it's a good shout you're a bit racist

I mean it takes a total fucking idiot to think being poor and coming from a big family hampers you mentally, so chances are I'm right

But now you'll play the "bloody PC brigade" role to garner symapthy and a way out of your shit talking

Seriously, change careers