In fairness to united against BM

Manchester United chat
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

we had a few good chances. but I hope it is a blessing in disguise if it gets rid of Moyes. Useless scottish twat.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

hes untouchable and he knows it, because hes taggart man and taggart is bigger than united
lkhm

hoofing
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

Moyes ain't going anywhere. I reckon we'll have to wait and watch the team hit absolute rock bottom before there's any kind of a revolution.
RedManc
Youth Teamer

7 years ago

Spudiator wrote:Moyes ain't going anywhere. I reckon we'll have to wait and watch the team hit absolute rock bottom before there's any kind of a revolution.
By our standard we already have !
but I know what you mean we would probably have to be relegated to get rid.
redzebs
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:hes untouchable and he knows it, because hes taggart man and taggart is bigger than united

Yip, what happened to retiring in vin yards and spending time withe family?

Though he did watch Peterborough actually win something tbf so at least he's found a new team, once Salford is ratified and the class of '92 own it, he'll be down begging Scholes to come out of retirement tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
bman2
Legend

7 years ago

We were lucky we didn't play the Bayern of last season, they'd have fucked us bloody. Guardiola has them faffing about too much. I still think it's crazy that Bayern dumped the manager who'd just knocked Barca off their fucking perch in spectacular style in order to hire the guy who created that Barca team.
dozer
Legend

7 years ago

He retired,
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 years ago

dozer wrote:He retired,
Yeah, of course he did... ffs...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."